Thursday, January 17, 2013

New House #2 Photos



Below are the pictures from the mls listing. I will update with current photos soon. Note: this is not our furniture or decorations. These are just the pictures that made me know this house is for us!




 Master Bath. In love with the cabinets and the tile in the shower. I will end up painting the color in the bathroom but for now it is beautiful. 3 months of living here and I have taken a bubble bath about 10 times so far. The amount of storage is wonderful and the shower is large enough for 2 people!

Master Bedroom. All I wanted was a bedroom that I could run in. Yes, really.. I want to run in my bedroom. The last bedroom you could barley walk in. This is much larger!


Open, light, and bright. That is what I wished for and that is what I got in my living room. 

Favorite room. The kitchen. It really looks like this in person! Check out the beautiful cabinets and floors! OMG. love love love it. Double oven, beautiful appliances, plenty of cabinets. LIGHTS

Laundry Room. yay.. with pretty floors and windows. No more basement clothes washing

POOL.. did you hear me? POOL.. I have dreamed of a pool. This is MY pool. 

huge driveway

beautiful land. 5.1 acres of grass and mostly woods. 



No comments:

Post a Comment