Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am your MASTER

Again, above is the day we got the keys.
The door goes into the master bath.
Below is the master - work in progress. It isn't the size of a master I was looking for, but it is fine.. enough room for us and plus it has a master bath.. I can not complain. The walls are a elephant gray with the wall at the head of the bead a dark gray. I love multiple colored walls in a room. The windows are just covered (with thumb tack.. embarressed to say) for now.. Many ideas for the master but 2011 is not the year for it. Maybe next year Master!

THE BED.. Zak and I have had a mattress on the floor with boxsprings for years now. The bed is new. We have had our eye on it for a while. Black leather sleigh bed.. Dreams do come true to those who dream!!


This is a shot from a cell phone of the master bath the day we got the house.. Then the updates we did. 











No comments:

Post a Comment