Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walk Right In

Our living room was the only place we did not have furniture for. We had our old living room suite in the downstairs area. Along with the T.V. and everything else. For a while the only thing in the living room was a recliner for Mady to sit in. We began to make the living room our 2010 project. I have to say I am impressed. It is by far my favorite room! It is the first living room suite Zak and I bought, actually Zak and I bought everything in it. No gifts, no hand me downs, just us and our money. It does have hardwood floors under the carpet but the carpet is in wonderful condition so for now it stays but hardwood.. you will one day be seen and tackled!

Above is the day we got the keys! I fell in love with the windows!
Below is the almost finished product. On the wall across from the windows, we have a art decor that actually has pictures in it. We also have a shoe bench next to the window, a small entrance table with lamp right when you walk in (pictures to come soon) 
This piece sits next to the couch. It store all of Mady and my art supplies. Plus games. It is in the middle of being fixed up. Just looking for the right knobs.

Below is my hallway Leading to my amazing linen closet!


Like I said, amazing! I have never had anywhere to put towels, blankets, sheets, and so on!


Place for jackets, cleaning stuff, and more blankets!

No comments:

Post a Comment