Thursday, January 13, 2011

It is all about what greets you


It is a work in progress. I knew exactly what I wanted though. The picture on the shelf is usually hanging under the shelf but we did have stockings hanging there. New light fixture! (it actually isnt yellow like in the pic, it is white) The shoe bench will be covered with padding and pretty fabric, one day. Still looking for the perfect baskets for the shoes. 3 cubies, 3 people. PERFECT. I love my mail holder by the door! Thank goodness for kirklands.. (MY FAV. STORE EVER) and I have the hooks for the jackets just not sure what to cover them with (fabric or paint) and if I even want to put them up next to the door on the brown wall. I would stagger them. I don't like a messy look (although this pic is sorta messy) but we need hooks because everything gets set on the bench. Everything but our rear ends that is. The table is the perfect height with a (ugly) basket for keys and such. It is coming along I have to say.



p.s. but the way my wall is not that color brown. It is funny how a picture can show imperfections or show the "untruth" It is much more chocolet and you can not see the wood slabs or whatever it is called as much. In other words, it looks much better in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment