Friday, January 14, 2011

Storage for Sarah

Sarah, you were looking for ideas for your entry way. I could not figure out how to post pictures under a comment so here is a blog, JUST FOR YOU.. ha.. I know (from looking at your house renovations) You and the hubby can do things and build things yourself. These are just some ideas for your entry way. Furniture you can buy or things you can build. Enjoy.. (you are more than welcome to link this to your post if you want other people's opinions on what they like.)


I do not really like this one but I love the concept. Sort of what I am going for in my house minus the coat rack part of it. My bench is prettier though. And I am still looking for the perfect shelf thing like this.

I ran across this. It looks small but pretty cool. I had never seen thing before. I found it at http://shoestoragesolutions.org/ I just typed in shoe storage bench under google then looked under images. not sure where to buy this or if it is large enough.


Simple way of doing this, bench piece, or build bench with basket underneath and attached a pretty bookcase. Your creative, you can do something easy and fun

Yall could build this

Yall could easily build something like this and then put baskets under the bench part



This one I like because it has a cubbie that closes for your shoes (they have blankets) I don't like exposed cubbies and clutter (even though mine is exposed right now) The down side, you can not sit and open the cubbie at the same time.

You can find tons of furniture like the last pic at places like liquidations by lila (That is where I got my bench) (plus they are already put together) or goodwill or biglots and so on. Some even have mirrors in them where the tall part is. some with built in cubbies an so on. Good luck with your weekend projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment